 General / 19830
  Re: LEGO in the new Metal Gear Solid 2 mpg

They are using Lego to design the levels. That is what a friend of mine told me who can't wait for the game. If it is true or not I don't know. (...) Jorge Rodríguez rodriguez.136@osu.edu (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO in the new Metal Gear Solid 2 mpg - Solution for LEGO Question!

To All, I was just looking at the PSM Magazine for August 2000, Issue 36, Volume 4, at the Metal Gear Solid 2 part, and located on page 36, and 37, this video, which is posted earlier, is there. Sure enough, there is a good picture of the LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)