 General / 198
  Looking for Lance Johnson

I just received Lego sets from him. I have a snail mail address for him and will send to him that way if I have to. However, I'm confused and would prefer faster service (ieee email) so if anyone knows what it is, please email me? Thanks! Sarah (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Looking for Lance Johnson

I want to reiterate, since I've gotten a concern that I might be looking for LAnce because he did not follow through on a trade or something. That is NOT the case. Rather, I am concerned that *I* have neglected to follow through on a trade with him (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Looking for Lance Johnson

(...) Chum? Isn't that the fish guts and stuff you throw off the boat to attract sharks? Farewell and adieu to you fair Spanish ladies . . . JSA (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

James Aldrich wrote in message <362BAD61.3049C63C@u...ge.net>... (...) Ouch! Hope you feel better about me than that. I'll remember not to send your X-mas card. ;-) (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)