 General / 19765
Re: Harry Potter Lego Line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 17:44:49 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jude Beaudin writes:
In lugnet.general, Shiri Dori writes:
(too bad, though, that TLC is resorting to using outside sources for ideas...
first SW, now Harry Potter, what next...?)

-Shiri

Hopefully not CastleWorld!!! :-p
--
I will be in hiding while Shiri hunts me down...

"KILL.... KILL!!!!"
<grin>

Oh, and don't worry Jude... I won't be hunting you down... I let Scar track ya
down. :-P

(He has no chance!! ;-)

-Shiri