 General / 1973
  LEGO Competition? Nah.

Well, I'm home from work taking care of my sick gf, (I don't get sick, so I figure I might as well use those sick days for /something/), so you all get the benefit of some ramblings from my diseased mind. On the way home from the clinic, we passed a (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Competition? Nah.

Jeff Johnston wrote in message <369B9CFD.E4607AE6@m...ne.net>... :In any case, I happened across the Mega Bloks Viking Ship while poking :about, and despite the incredibly cheap price tag (~$8 for 350+ pieces) :I just couldn't bring myself to buy (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)