 General / 19707
    Soccer Tour contest —Andreas Stabno
   Does anyone know whether the LEGO/MLS Soccer Experience "Best LEGO soccer builder contest" has an age limitation or on which criteria the judging is based? Neither the postcard I received for the Kansas City stop nor the official website at (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Soccer Tour contest —Robin Werner
   I just got my mailer on the LEGO/MLS Soccer Experience and I did some digging on the wab and found out the bad news for us AFOL! (...) The contest is for kids[1] age 5 to 12... (...) So don't waste your time making a model for this event if your (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Soccer Tour contest —Andreas Stabno
   (...) That's a bummer! Guess I'll just have to plead ignorance. My model is built and ready to be shown. :) Kick well, Andreas Stabno (URL) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)