 General / 19695
19694  |  19696
Subject:
A part question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 15:21:14 GMT

Most are probably familiar with the cooler style palm trees, with the  brown
segmented trunks.

I have noticed the little brown cone piece from these trunks in a couple
Technic sets, except it is black or gray.

Is this the same piece, or is it slightly different than in the tree trunks?
I have noticed that a technic rod seems to go into the black ones better
than the brown, and when I put them all together in one trunk and flex, the
break seems to always be a a black one.

I tried looking inside both, and I can't decide if the brown is really
lacking something that appears to be in the black, or is just not molded as
clearly...

???

Your thoughts?

Rob