 General / 19651
  Re: 2001 rumours

I heard a rumor from a store owner that Pirates was coming back. They thought that it was going to be juniorized. If so I hope Lego has had a change of heart. I would consider the source to be fairly reliable. Rose Bradley Dale wrote in message ... (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2001 rumours

I've seen examples of feedback from RTL on issues like this. When pirates went away, there was a lot of talk on RTL about pirates not going away forever. I guess there were several very good sources (I don't remember which, but it was something like (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2001 rumours

I hope that Pirates do come back, and the Islanders. I don't mind slight juniorization (the armoured car from the 6566 Bank is pretty cool, IMO), but I just hope they don't sport the absolutley hideous AGES 5 - 8 logo. (I HATE THAT!) (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)