 General / 19622
  Re: Star Wars Bucket #7159

(...) I don't know, but at 24.99 US at TRU, I would look for these to be on the shelf for a LONG time. I can just see the parents, looing at the black bucket, and thinking 24.99, and then looking at the red bucket right next to it...you know, the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Star Wars Bucket #7159

Is this the same number as the SW bucket that was scrapped last year? (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Star Wars Bucket #7159