 General / 19738
Re: Star Wars Bucket #7159
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 04:46:27 GMT

Did bucket 1886 ever appear?

"Rob D." <htduck.geo@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:B58AB66D.AB12%htduck.geo@yahoo.com...

From: "John DiRienzo" <ig88888888@stlnet.com>

Is this the same number as the SW bucket that was scrapped last year?

I don't know, but at 24.99 US at TRU, I would look for these to be on the
shelf for a LONG time.

I can just see the parents, looing at the black bucket, and thinking • 24.99,
and then looking at the red bucket right next to it...you know, the BIGGER
bucket, the one with the HIGHER piece count, the one that is selling for
9.99...

How many parents are going to grab the black bucket and head for the
checkout?

Rob