 General / 19603
Re: Piece ID?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 00:38:41 GMT

In article <Fx8BtI.GIq@lugnet.com>, "Greg Majewski"
<citrusx__@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi, I was rooting through a bin and found a piece that has me
thoroughly baffled as to where it came from. It is a light grey
propellor with two blades. The center has a + shaped hole for a
Technic axle. I checked the Technica parts registry and found it as
part 2952, but I don't have the set that the light grey one is said
to have come in. Any help is appreciated.

I have six of them (in light grey...some in other colors as well).
Looking through my sets, I find that mine came in the following sets:

6499 Time Tunnelator (1) (not a Technic set)
8824 Hovercraft (2) (I have two of this set, so that accounts for 4 of
them)
8836 Sky Ranger (1)

They surely came in other sets as well. The set that Technica lists is
usually the set a particular part first appeared in in a particular
color, and is rarely the only set a part is available in (unless it's an
unusual color).

--
Mark D. McKean - The Quantum Panda - qpanda@iwaynet.net