 General / 19595
Re: Piece ID?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 17:53:00 GMT

Scott E. Sanburn wrote:

Greg,

Hi, I was rooting through a bin and found a piece that has me thoroughly
baffled as to where it came from. It is a light grey propellor with two
blades. The center has a + shaped hole for a Technic axle. I checked the
Technica parts registry and found it as part 2952, but I don't have the • set
that the light grey one is said to have come in. Any help is appreciated.
Greg "And the nominees for the best use of the word "Belgium" are.." • Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/abs.html

Hmm.. Well, I found in my collection, there is this: Gas & Go Flyer:
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6341

I don't know if you collect Town or not, but this is my guess.

Also 6495 Time Tunnelator (which is where mine came from).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com