 General / 19574
    Mini Heroes Collection —Bradley Dale
   Doesn't including display stands with minifigs seem pointless to you? I am interested in the rare figures so I can put them on the walkways of the Flying Ninja's Fortress or the machinery of the Rock Raiders HQ, not as a separate display! (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Mini Heroes Collection —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Yes, absolutely! Unless these things are useful for building (I don't have any yet), then they are a waste of plastic to me. Just another insane marketing manoeuvre by TLC... Maybe next time we'll get a collector series for #666 BURPs. -- (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Mini Heroes Collection —Eric Joslin
   (...) They do have clips in the bottom for studs to grip into- if you look at a picture, the space between the "feet" fits a 2x pattern. It's packaged with 2x2 plates so you can connect the stands into a display, but you could do other things with (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)