 General / 19573
  Re: historical gap for themes

(...) death (...) Is Adventurers set before 1930? I think the movie The Mummy (the recent one) was set in the 20s, and it really reminded me of the desert Adventurers subtheme, more than Indiana Jones movies do. The guns on this subtheme are (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: historical gap for themes

(...) Why is this ambiguity a bad thing? To tell you the absolute truth, it's just a bunch of plastic. But if you want it to be weapons, that's what it is. Or maybe it's part of the drive system. Heck, maybe it's just chrome trim and tailfins. Steve (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)