 General / 19532
  Re: Technic windup motors and other new pieces

Here is your scan Fredrik. I hope Race comes to Norway soon! (URL) On! John Matthews Fredrik Glöckner <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message news:qrd4s682140.fsf....uio.no... (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Technic windup motors and other new pieces

(...) This is far better than I was hoping for, BTW. Looks like the motor connects via studs as well as technic pegs and axles. And the axle for the wheels slides through the whole motor, right? (...) Me too! Fredrik (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)