 General / 19469
  Re: Technic windup motors and other new pieces

(...) <set:6474> has a couple of these, too. Also in yellow, though. (...) Is that why you decapitated him before taking the picture? Afraid someone would be turned to stone by seeing it? :-) (...) Well, I guess I'm off to TRU to get one and try it (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Technic windup motors and other new pieces

(...) Your right. I don't have that set, so I hadn't seen it there. I stopped buying (juniorized) town unless it's unavoidable :-) (...) That's exactly right! Or, um, at least close. BTW, these 'pictures' were taken by putting the pieces on my (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)