 General / 19437
RE: Organising LegOz/org.au (was RE: Formal Lugnet memberships fr om A us...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.nz
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 00:36:21 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Deidre Rushton Brumby [mailto:drb@tasmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2000 10:31 AM
To: lugnet.loc.au@lugnet.com; lugnet.org.au@lugnet.com;
lugnet.general@lugnet.com; lugnet.loc.nz@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Organising LegOz/org.au (was RE: Formal Lugnet
memberships
from A us...)

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:

Also a thought on LegOz organisation...instead of states, • how about regions:
QLD and NT => northern
NSW and ACT => Central
Tas and Vic => Southern
WA and SA => Western
NZ and other countries in region => Eastern

I like this structure, makes very good sense to me.  Although I'd
think NSW and ACT might be better called the Eastern zoning and NZ etc
something else (not sure what, Oceania? Offshore? Other? :)).  Feel
free to disagree.

Well, at present the names don't really matter, especially as the NSW/ACT
group will probably remain as 'Studs'. The descriptions were just to show
where the region is situated, and the final groups could choose their own
names....Although, zoning with appropriate names would sound better for
correspondance with LA. Whatever, names can be decided after we decide the
groups structure.

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)