 General / 19384
19383  |  19385
Subject:
Yay!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 01:47:58 GMT

I was looking through the mail a couple of days ago, and found an envelope from
S@H.  "Strange," I thought, "I'm not expecting anything from S@H.  I must of
got someone else's order."  Well, I opened it up, and found a race car driver
key chain.  I decided to look over the order form, and after an investigation,
I found an explanation:"Congratulations!!  You have won the Fourth Prize in the
LEGO Shop At Home Club Convention Sweepstakes!  Enclosed you will find your
prize - a LEGO Race Car Driver Key Chain!  Congratulations and keep on
building!  Sincerely, LEGO Shop At Home".  After reading that I thought "Whoah.
People actually win thing like this?"  But, I was happy nontheless.
Alan