 General / 19379
  LeEGO minifigs are anime?!

Someone mentions mini anima figures a while back, and after getting 5921 I have to say that the minifig in that set has an anime face! Maybe it is just the oval eyes and the raised eyebrow, but when I saw the minifig I though of anime immediately. (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LeEGO minifigs are anime?!

(...) Hmm I see what you mean aout thinking about anime with that face, also the long bits of hair to the one side are also a very common anime type feature. In addition, minifigs DO fit a "Super-Deformed" sterotype, the heads a bit smaller than (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)