 General / 19392
Re: LeEGO minifigs are anime?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 05:30:58 GMT

On Sat, 24 Jun 2000 17:21:58 GMT, Christopher Masi
<cmasi@cmasi.chem.tulane.edu> wrote:

Someone mentions mini anima figures a while back, and after getting 5921
I have to say that the minifig in that set has an anime face! Maybe it
is just the oval eyes and the raised eyebrow, but when I saw the minifig
I though of anime immediately.

Chris
Hmm I see what you mean aout thinking about anime with that face, also
the long bits of hair to the one side are also a very common anime
type feature.  In addition, minifigs DO fit a "Super-Deformed"
sterotype, the heads a bit smaller than typicial "SuperDeformed"
characters but otherwise fit that niche/whatever you want to call it
very well.  At least in my opinion :^)
Mike

All other themes are just spare parts for Castle!