 General / 19349
    Re: Islander Woman —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Hey, that ain't nuthin, Baby! Everyone's favorite little Islander has nothing on some of those Paradisa babes, see: (URL) have a few of the open mouthed little wonders and I am so pleased about it too. I swear they are not customs! But its (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Islander Woman —Maggie Cambron
   (...) Hey Richard, did your 6416's from the KB Outlet have the opened mouthed "babe"? Kevin W. noticed that the minifig with the lipstick had a closed mouth unlike what is pictured on the box, and sure enough, mine did too. But I just checked a U.S. (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)