 General / 19342
  Re: How long before LD shows up in EBAY?

(...) Don't look at me...I haven't even ordered from LD yet...I am trying to put together an order, but I am waiting for those new green Ninjas... I had been hording tiles for my projects, but I may unload some of my used/ near mint ones on eBay to (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

John Robert Blaze Kanehl <johnNYblaze44@webtv.net> wrote in message news:FwMEv3.AIM@lugnet.com... (...) How would they "strangle" the market? The only thing they would do is rapidly bring the ebay price down until it is close enough to the Lego (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How long before LD shows up in EBAY?

(...) lol....posibly... (...) I guess my concern was more accurately referring to LD possibly doing the speculated limited parts runs...I didn't mean to disparage you as a power seller...i know your reputation is flawless..your market analysis is (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)