 General / 19341
Re: 3340 SW "Darthpack" on S@H now!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 18:04:20 GMT

I just ordered most of them.  3344 has only one minifig and that one is 2.99.
The others have three minifigs and go for, I believe, 4.99.  She said that the
3350 (the city people) was supposed to be in stores but that they (s@h) were
getting them anyway, so interpret that as you will.  I also ordered a couple
bulk packs.  Shipping was extra at about 4.50.  Half were in stock now.  Some
were due at the end of june, some were due on july 3rd.

brian

In lugnet.general, Alan Demlow writes:
How much will the minifig packs cost in the US?  Also, does anybody know
whether these are a S@H exclusive, or will they also be sold in stores?

Alan