 General / 19333
    Shop at Home Contest —Matt Morgan
   I just got a package from Lego Shop at Home and it said i won 3rd prize in the sweepstakes and got a sports pen. Very nice pen and a great surprise. Hope to see some of you at LEGOLAND Kidvention Matt (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Shop at Home Contest —Jim Stroot
   (...) I won sports pen too, although I don't remember entering the contest. I like having a LEGO brick in the shape of a baseball. Well, a slightly elliptical baseball with a tube on the bottom and stud at the top. Anyone know what the first and (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Shop at Home Contest —Maggie Cambron
   (...) You entered the contest automatically each time you placed a S@H order between December 27th and March 31st. Prizes were: Grand Prize: Trip to LEGOLAND 10 1st prizes: LEGO sets 6095, 6520, 6600, 8520 50 2nd prizes: LEGO digital watch 100 3rd (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)