 General / 19339
Re: Shop at Home Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 16:04:10 GMT

Jim Stroot wrote:

In lugnet.general, Matt Morgan writes:
I just got a package from Lego Shop at Home and it said i won 3rd prize in the
sweepstakes and got a sports pen.
Very nice pen and a great surprise.
Hope to see some of you at LEGOLAND Kidvention
Matt

I won sports pen too, although I don't remember entering the contest. I like
having a LEGO brick in the shape of a baseball. Well, a slightly elliptical
baseball with a tube on the bottom and stud at the top.

Anyone know what the first and second prizes were?

You entered the contest automatically each time you placed a S@H order between
December 27th and March 31st.  Prizes were:

Grand Prize:  Trip to LEGOLAND
10 1st prizes:  LEGO sets 6095, 6520, 6600, 8520
50 2nd prizes:  LEGO digital watch
100 3rd prizes:  LEGO sports pen
500 4th prizes LEGO race car driver keychain

I suspect we will be hearing from several people who win the keychains, considering
the number of orders placed by Lugnet readers.

Maggie C.