 General / 19321
    Converting Keychains? —Eric Joslin
   After months of distinguished service, I am retiring my Darth Vader keychain. It became a bit worn, his cape was frayed, his sharp edges rounded off. His head, on the other hand, is fine. After all, it's hidden beneath that helmet... But he's got (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Converting Keychains? —Tim Courtney
   (...) I have my Legoland Guard keychain which I carefully removed the keychain part from. You would think it screws in, but its just little circular ridges down a post about an inch long, vs the slope of a screw. So work with it by rotating it some, (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)