 General / 19321
19320  |  19322
Subject:
Converting Keychains?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 16:29:39 GMT

After months of distinguished service, I am retiring my Darth Vader keychain.
It became a bit worn, his cape was frayed, his sharp edges rounded off.

His head, on the other hand, is fine.  After all, it's hidden beneath that
helmet...  But he's got such a cool head!  I want it for my horde of cyborgs.
Heh heh.

So.  My question is:  Is there a way to remove the "keychain" bits from a
minifig keychain?  I know there is, I've seen it done (with the "ambassador"
keychains with the peaked caps).

Suggestions?

eric