 General / 19227
    Re: legos biggest mistake is... —Justin Husman
   (...) Actually, God didn't make them coverings. Adam and Eve made their own coverings, because of the whole snake/apple incident. If I remember my Bbile correctly, they ran around naked prior to that point, which was certainly O.K. with God (as he (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs)

        Re: legos biggest mistake is... —Markus Wolf
     (...) cover (...) Right and wrong. Genesis 3:7 says that A&E made aprons out of fig leaves because they were naked and ashamed. But then God made them coverings out of animal skins in vs 21. I have a KJV right in front of me. It's also important to (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs)

         Re: legos biggest mistake is... —Matthew Miller
     Right, time to take this to off-topic land. (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs)

        Re: legos biggest mistake is... —Adam Hoekwater
   (...) This is true enough, but not an argument for displaying yourself barely dressed. Adam and Eve were made perfect, but they spoiled this perfection by eating of the tree and learning of evil. Something very profound and important happened that (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)