 General / 19221
Re: Podracing Bucket
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 17:23:32 GMT

"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote:

In lugnet.general, Mark Sandlin writes:
Sorting is a means to an end, however. I spent 11 long hours sorting my
parts, and I've never regretted it. I can build things in half the time now.

In my old house, I spent a few weeks (off and on) on sorting my big-big pile.
And I must tell you, while I didn't completely regret it... I find that now,
sitting again in front of disorganized piles, I come up with much more
creative ideas. It's amazing what happens when you just put random pieces
together.

...like a good K8 pile :-)

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
Jain's Guide (http://wildlink.com/lego/jain)