 General / 19178
    Re: legos biggest mistake is... —Aaron West
   (...) running (...) going (...) If you've ever been out in public, NEWS FLASH: Women have breasts. To ignore or show disgust to that fact is to deal a serious blow to girls self esteem as they grow. Lego does make women minifigs with small chests (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs)

        Re: legos biggest mistake is... —Christopher L. Weeks
   In lugnet.general, Aaron West writes about minifigs with boobs: (...) I agree. (...) Why? (...) You mean like an adult female, right? None of the minifigs look sexual in any sense. And, not to suggest that I am in any way disturbed by any of this, (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs)