 General / 19028
    Re: The problem I have with upcoming product hoaxes —Steve Bliss
   (...) Don't worry -- I'm sure most people got it. I know I did. :) It was the best thing since set 666, BURP Adventure. I wasn't too keen on using lugnet.announce for this purpose, but .announce seems to be taking a certain amount of abuse and (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

        lugnet.announce (was: Re: The problem I have with upcoming product hoaxes) —Shiri Dori
   In lugnet.general, Steve Bliss writes: <snip> (...) Hmm... I'd be interested in hearing what you think should/should not be in .announce... I think different people have different thoughts about that, so I'd love to hear what someone other than (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)