 General / 18922
Re: BrickFest 00 Pix (part 2)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 19:47:03 GMT

In lugnet.general, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
I really like the fantasy stuff here:

   http://www.giccs.georgetown.edu/~boger/lego/pics/BrickFest00/index3.html

That stuff is just extremely creatively done!  May I ask who did it?

Fredrik

Those are mine. =)  I'm glad you like them!  I was going to post about them
when I could find all the galleries they're going to pop up in, a few
different people took pictures of them and I still have to get my own pics
developed.  Those were all made pretty recently (the 'chicken shack' was done
two nights before Brickfest) and they're pretty much my best work so far.
Thanks for the compliments!  I won some prizes for them too!  WOO-HOO!! =)

~Nathan