 General / 18921
Re: More Brickfest pictures (part 1)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 19:38:38 GMT

I'm not sure if any pieces were killed in *that* crash, but we did chip a bogie
plate this weekend :).  And I believe the engine was a dcc modified one, so the
bottom doesn't stay on all the way, it was probably fine. :)

I probably should wait till I've gone through all the pics, I'm sure
I'll have more questions, though.... How many pieces were killed in that
train crash? and is that the engine smashed open? Sorry to whoever lost
it :( at least now those of us to afraid to take one apart will know
what's inside one.

http://www.giccs.georgetown.edu/~boger/lego/pics/BrickFest00/thumbnails/dcc8.jpg.html
looks like someone wasn't careful with the soldering iron  OUCH!

Tamy

Dan Boger wrote:

Well, we just wanted to get some pics up before we go to sleep...  So here's
the raw directory (it'll probably take another hour or two to upload it all).
Take a look, and we'll put more pictures and mpegs (and an index) tomorrow...

Let us know what you think :)

http://www.giccs.georgetown.edu/~boger/lego/pics/BrickFest00/

:)

D&J