 General / 18899
  Re: Minifig packs - page updated

(...) Well, satire usually is ;-) When I wrote that, I was thinking of Nichelle Nichols' comment about her role in the original Star Trek: "They combined their token black and their token female, and made her a telephone operator". I was also (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Minifig packs - page updated

(...) I know that story. I understood that, seen in the context of the time the series where originaly broadcasted, her role still had a considerabe positive impact. Or did someone just made that story up afterwards ? [snip] (...) Please notify me (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.starwars)