 General / 18889
18888  |  18890
Subject:
Any 1269 or 1284/6707 Sightings?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 19:27:29 GMT

Hey Y'all:

Anyone seen the 1269 White Ninja Princess or the 1284/6707 Green Racer?

I saw the Ninja set at Rite Aid some weeks ago, but it was $6.99 USD -- pretty
steep for 20+ elements even if one was the Ninja Princess head and another the
black ninja clip flag -- both are still found in a rather large set that I
would prefer to purchase for the price/benefit ratio since I see the larger
set regularly priced at $30.

Anybody see these sets at a reasonable price?  When will the Kabaya madness
end?

-- Richard (who likes lego but tries to avoid paying through the nose for it)