 General / 18838
    Re: New world record for highest Lego tower planned —Matthew Teets
   (...) look (...) Is there anywhere else that these are posted. I've tried about a dozen times and all I've gotten is "timed-out" messages? Matt (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New world record for highest Lego tower planned —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) Our universities server seems to have some trouble today... I have no access to the net now and then too. But in the moment I can recieve the pictures.... Maybe try this address: I posted the pictures in the German Lego Forum first and wrote (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)