 General / 18760
Re: chat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 00:27:07 GMT

There are two sides to this equation if you want to do a in-browserchat you
have to have the latest versions of the browser.

I'll look into this.

-Kyle
http://hifiki.tripod.com

In lugnet.general, Greg Majewski writes:
Yeah, this whole chat thing sounds great and all, but do you think it would be
better to have it at a place easily accessable to all? I want to chat, but I
don't really want to download a (no offense) crappy AOL program when there are
tons of places where you can start up a chat without downloading. (Yahoo!
anyone?) Just wondering... And I don't want to sound grouchy or mean or
anything, but I don't think we really need updates every hour of how things
are going.. Sorry if I offended anyone, these are just my views.
Greg "Renegade Midgets?" Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/abs.html