 General / 18758
Re: chat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 23:45:56 GMT

I'm back! Come join us! Room Legorama
AIM  kyle04225

-Kyle

In lugnet.build.mecha, Richard Franks writes:
[FUT lugnet.general]

Kyle is offline atm, but if you send an instant message (IM) to me
(spontificus) I can invite you in though :)

Richard

In lugnet.general, Kyle Keppler writes:

Still Here and going strong!
we got 6 in the room now!

We need you to come and chat? We are in the room Legorama.  Instant message • me
if you want to join andi'll send you an invite!

me-   Kyle04225

-Kyle
http://hifiki.tripod.com