 General / 1870
    S@H / new service packs —James Brown
   I've noticed a couple people have ordered the new packs from US S@H, and have been told backordered to February...I just tried Canadian S@H yesterday, and was told they don't exist. Has anyone else heard anything about the new service packs? I'll be (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

        Canadian S@H (was Re: S@H / new service packs) —Tony Jang
   James Brown wrote in message ... (...) have (...) and (...) Canadian S@H really pales in comparison to it's US counterpart in terms of what they offer as well as the their knowledge base. The Mindstorms fiasco is etched in my memory (check rtl in (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)