 General / 1860
    No Target Clearances near me! —Tim Courtney
   I was just at Target today, and looked on the Lego aisle. I didn't see anything marked clearance. There was a small Lego wild west section down the aisles a little ways that was on clearance, from $7 to $4. Also, there were few random Lego and Duplo (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)