 General / 1856
  Re: Special Piece Count? 6382 Fire Station

I wish I had had the money at the time to get the larger sets that had garage doors, but now I can't because I believe that they have been lost in LEGO's juniorisation scheme. (...) (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Special Piece Count? 6382 Fire Station

I'm just glad I was an anal child (and that my anal parents kept the Legos). I had most of the garage door pieces in a little clear plastic snap shut box. The rest of the doors were in the old Lego denim bag with all the other weird pieces. Two (...) (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)