 General / 18553
    Re: I received my Brickyard shipment today! —Tommy Johnson
   (...) Received today a USPS Priority Mail shipment from Gene Rodriguez with my winnings from Brickyard, paid for on 4/2 and finally shipped 5/25. Enclosed copy of the invoice had a handwritten "Sorry for the delay... -Gene". It appears that whatever (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: I received my Brickyard shipment today! —Matt Martin
   (...) HOW WIERD! ONE DAY AFTER POSTING THIS WARNING i received my items, with " sorry for the delay... gene" written on the invoice. i feel responsible to my fellow lego enthusiasts to let them know the whole story,so take this for what it is worth, (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.general)