 General / 18532
18531  |  18533
Subject:
Too many auctions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 14:12:06 GMT

I cant critise folks for holding auctions, I do it myself, but just as an
observation there are now 2500 items of lego for auction on ebay USA. Thats 50
pages to browse. There are over 150 items closing tonight alone.

Hard to keep track. And thats just ebay, and just USA.

As more and more sets come up for sale it must depress prices I guess. Some
things certainly dont seem to be realising what they did last year. Though
perhaps the genuinely rare ones continue to improve in value as awareness
increases.

regards
lawrence