 General / 18520
  Re: Is this a lego element?

(...) Good Question. To me it looks like the threading on a lightbulb. Is it that big or is it more lego scale. I've never seen a peice even rometly like that so chances are it is not lego. If it works with lego(connects well) it is most likely a (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Is this a lego element?

Hi I have a few of those, and came with a few TYCO elements (in a little large colection of authentic lego) obtain in a flea market 10-15 years ago. It have the same scale that a lego element. And it is not a lego piece. Manuel (...) if (...) most (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.general)