 General / 18523
Re: Is this a lego element?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 21:08:04 GMT

Hi

I have a few of those, and came with a few TYCO elements (in a little large
colection of authentic lego) obtain in a flea market 10-15 years ago. It have
the same scale that a lego element. And it is not a lego piece.

Manuel

In lugnet.general, Kyle Keppler writes:
In lugnet.general, Scott Allison writes:
Hello:

    I've got some neat chrome "barrel" looking elements, and I'm wondering • if
they are lego or not.
Good Question.  To me it looks like the threading on a lightbulb.  Is it that
big or is it more lego scale.  I've never seen a peice even rometly like that
so chances are it is not lego.  If it works with lego(connects well) it is • most
likely a clone brand.
HTH

-Kyle
http://hifiki.trtipod.com