 General / 18503
    Re: Help! I'm sinking into the Dark Ages! —Shaun Sullivan
    Here's my two cents: 1) as noted previously, keep your collection stored well - rubbermaid, tepperware, or some similar reasonably-air-tight hardcore packaging system works great 2) take a small container of useful pieces (of all types) to school (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Help! I'm sinking into the Dark Ages! —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) This is really a good idea that I think probably anybody will benefit from. Sorting and storing all your pieces in separate containers is counterproductive, as you will have to get out a large number of boxes before you can even start (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.general)