 General / 1844
  Re: US S@H Phone Specials 1/4/99 - 1/10/99 (human friendly)

Someone posted this on RTL. I can check on its validity tomorrow, but given the general attitude of disinterest I received when I called today, I'm not surprised I was given an incorrect price and wasn't told about the Technic set. Even though I (...) (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: US S@H Phone Specials 1/4/99 - 1/10/99 (human friendly)

(...) I had thought the overflow/off-hours operator service had been getting better about phone specials, but recent evidence indicates they are backsliding: Kristin made the mistake of calling on the weekend about some of last week's specials. The (...) (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)