 General / 18416
  Re: Help Micro Scout Droid Developer

Mine doesn't, it starts up on the same number I left it at the last time I turned it off :( and pressing the button on each number doesn't seem to give a distinguishable sound to tell what number the lcd is on. not that this helps the Blind person, (...) (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.general)

Thanks for the response. I will have to devise a test of some sort to help her find a starting point. -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net The Shop (URL) <Mookie1@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:3926D46C.B97CF4...att.net... (...) These (...) (...) (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Help Micro Scout Droid Developer

Hi Bob, I actually think there are different sounds for special programs. There are eight programs and nearly all of them make a sound when activating the program. Only program #8 will not make any sound when trying to activate it. It's the (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.general)