 General / 18414
    Help Micro Scout Droid Developer —Robert G. Fay
    I am writing assembly instructions for a person that is totally blind. These are for the Droid Developer Kit. The person will not be able to experience the digital display. My question is "does the display default to a certain program number when (...) (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Help Micro Scout Droid Developer —Tamyra Teed
   Mine doesn't, it starts up on the same number I left it at the last time I turned it off :( and pressing the button on each number doesn't seem to give a distinguishable sound to tell what number the lcd is on. not that this helps the Blind person, (...) (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Help Micro Scout Droid Developer —Robert G. Fay
   Thanks for the response. I will have to devise a test of some sort to help her find a starting point. -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net The Shop (URL) <Mookie1@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:3926D46C.B97CF4...att.net... (...) These (...) (...) (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Help Micro Scout Droid Developer —Christian Gemuenden
   Hi Bob, I actually think there are different sounds for special programs. There are eight programs and nearly all of them make a sound when activating the program. Only program #8 will not make any sound when trying to activate it. It's the (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.general)