 General / 1839
    Re: US S@H Phone Specials 1/4/99 - 1/10/99 (human friendly) —John VanZwieten
   Maybe TLG expects Mindstorms to increase Technic sales. It's sure irritating, though, since now that Mindstorms has arrived, I need lots more Technic. -John Van Alex Wetmore wrote in message <915468364.474780@phred.org>... (...) (26 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: US S@H Phone Specials 1/4/99 - 1/10/99 (human friendly) —Mike Stanley
   (...) Patience, grasshopper. We've had two weeks of specials now, with at least 30+ to go. And someone reported that there actually *was* a technic set on special last week that I wan't told about. I did specifically ask this week, though, "ok, is (...) (26 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)