 General / 18291
    News Article- Leading a Lego Lifestyle —Chet Corbin
   Howdy All- While reading the Orange County version of the Los Angeles Times today, I found the following article about a Lego Maniac® family. I'm not sure if this family frequents RTL or LUGNUT, but they sure have a nice setup, that I sure admire. (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.general) !

        Re: News Article- Leading a Lego Lifestyle —Chet Corbin
   (...) I hate reply to my own message, but OOPS!!!!! I mean LUGNET!!!!!! Have a nice day!!! Chet (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)